Sports & Social Club
KSSC is a registered Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) whose objectives are to provide facilities and opportunities for the whole community in the sports of football, cricket and bowls and other sports.
The club owns 17 acres of sports fields with changing rooms and showers, a bar, snooker room and a sports hall / function room. There are four football teams from Juniors to Veterans, Cricket teams ranging from Juniors through to two senior teams and a strong competitive Bowls section. We have a thriving Badminton and Table Tennis community; Snooker and Darts teams compete in local Leagues.
The major focus of the club is to increase sports participation in Kineton and the surrounding area but we also encourage and support other community activities.
New members are always welcome so if you haven’t been to the club feel free to come and look around. The sports sections are always looking to nurture new talent. The hall is an excellent venue for receptions, parties, conferences etc catering for up to 130 people seated at banquet tables with competitive rates.
Kineton Sports and Social Club – October
- Thurs 4th 5.30pm Classic Motorbikes and Cars Gathering
- Sat 6th 8.30pm ‘Deja Vous’ Abba tribute band
- Thurs 11th 7.30pm Gardening Club
- Fri 12th 7.45pm Kineton Film Club
- Sat 13th Quiz night
- Mon 15th 8pm Acoustic Music
– Sun 21st Sealed Knot Battle of Edgehill weekend
and Beer and Cider Festival.
- Fri 19th 8.30pm Pavilion, Ska
and Punk covers band
- Sat 20th 8.30 AC/DC tribute band
- Fri 26th 7.45pm Kineton Film Club
- Sat 27th 7.30pm Country and Western evening.