Sports & Social Club
KSSC is a registered Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) whose objectives are to provide facilities and opportunities for the whole community in the sports of football, cricket and bowls and other sports.
The club owns 17 acres of sports fields with changing rooms and showers, a bar, snooker room and a sports hall / function room. There are four football teams from Juniors to Veterans, Cricket teams ranging from Juniors through to two senior teams and a strong competitive Bowls section. We have a thriving Badminton and Table Tennis community; Snooker and Darts teams compete in local Leagues.
The major focus of the club is to increase sports participation in Kineton and the surrounding area but we also encourage and support other community activities.
New members are always welcome so if you haven’t been to the club feel free to come and look around. The sports sections are always looking to nurture new talent. The hall is an excellent venue for receptions, parties, conferences etc catering for up to 130 people seated at banquet tables with competitive rates.
Kineton Sports and Social Club – September
- Thursday 6th 6.30- 9 Classic Car and Bike evening
- Friday 7th Aunt Sally KSSC V Tysoe Club
- Thursday 13th Gardening Club
- Friday 14th Film Club
- Saturday 15th 7.30 Bowls Section present Race night
- Monday 17th Acoustic night
- Friday 21st Country and Western Night
- Saturday 22nd 8.30 “Red Shift” live music
- Saturday 29th Cricket sports personality Simon Hughes dinner